Tuesday 4 September 2012

Manchester Pride 2012 (5)

August 24th Friday

I met up with Gabi to get our wristbands for the weekend. The barriers were going up round The Village. We had weekend tickets and we had to exchange them for a wristband which you kept on for the weekend. We managed to get our wristbands quite quickly. Then I went with Gabi into the city centre for a look. She told me she hadn't been out shopping in daylight. She looked right at home.
We did some shopping and we went to the Exchange Theater for a coffee.


I suggested she might like to see the town hall. So off we went. From what she told me there was something I thought might be of particular interest for her.


I got a call from Diana. She was on her way to The Village I said that we would meet her and it would be a good idea to get her wristband  as soon as possible.
Back in The Village we went to Taurus for a coffee to wait for Diana but we also went to the Gardens and got a few photos.
 We met up with Diana and I introduced her to Gabi.
Later that evening we met up with Kate who I also introduced Gabi to. We spent a couple of hours in Paddy's Goose which was very busy. Outside on the main stage Steps had started their set and heavens well and truely opened. I thought The Village got busy at Sparkle, but thiwas a whole different level. It was a shame the heavens opened.
We eventually ended up in Naps where I think Gabi enjoyed herself dancing the night away.
Naps was different with hardly any Tgirls in, but was busy.
I ended up dancing with a man at one point which was nice. A lovely woman who I danced with said I looked like a classy lady. I must admit I've never been described as that  before.
I think we all had a great tine. I know I did.


.

 

No comments: