Monday 23 August 2010

Thank You

I just wanted to say a very quick thank you to everyone who left comments on the last 3 posts. I will reply to them, but at the moment I am still out and having a wonderful time despite the rain. Also to my friends who have made my stay absolutely wonderful. If any of you read this,thank you.
I didn't let that silly person ruin was is a fantastic time for me. One thing I absolutely hate is anyone being horrible about my friends. I would not have got through a lot of things that have affected me without your support.
A Big Hug to you all.
Karen xxx

3 comments:

Mrs Kate said...

Hi Karen Thank you for a wonderful weekend it was a real joy to see you looking so well. Hard to believe we spent the whole afternoon sitting in the sunshine after todays monsoon! Lots of Love from Mrs K (Kitty!) xx

Diana Richards said...

Yes, love, hugs, kisses but there
did seem to be a lot of dogs about on Canal St for the Pride Pink Pooch show as well as in certain bars.
kittys should beware xxx

Karen said...

Hi Kitty and Diana,
I guess that name may stick Mrs K.
The pink poodle was some sight.
Never seen a Doggy Pride before so that was a first.
Thanks again for a wonderful time out.
xxx