Thursday 19 August 2010

Following on, I had a real good day. First off I forgot my boobs. Put my bra on this morning and forgot to fill it so to speak. Managed to get my nails done in a nail bar which was a really nice relaxing exprience. A  first for me.Did a bit of shopping and bought a couple of nice tops and a pair of boots. I think I might finally have the solution to my oily skin which plays havoc with my make up. The make up artist at MAC was really helpful and it seems to working. All together a lovely day despite the weather.
It was fantastic seeing my friends last night. Tomorrow and Saturday should be wonderful. I'll leave with a picture of me in the rain.

Have fun and look after each other
Karen xxx

3 comments:

Gerti-in-trans said...

Hi Karen,
Oh, you are a poor girl. This bad weather, but I think your soul is happy and have the sun inside. You look very good. I must laugh about your story. Of course, as a woman one don´t have it so easy - with clothes, with preparing the face and so on... I know this by myself. Sometimes I must laugh about myself and my stupid tests with things of woman too.
But how I see, you have much fun with yourself an your friends and this is important only.
Best wishes an many greetings for you
Gerti

Melissa said...

It's always nice to get out and be you! So happy you did, and had fun with friends to. That is special!

Melissa XX

Karen said...

Thank you Gerti and Melissa.
I had a great time and it was wonderful seeing my friends. There were a couple of negative things that happened when I went on my travels while everyone was at work.
It was an amazing week that has sadly now ended. Just looking forward to next time.
xxx