Thursday 7 February 2013

Disappearing Footsteps 2

Thursday

It's taken me sometime to finish recounting my last time out. I guess with the different things going on around me, it's been a bit tough. Now I feel balanced and I've even booked a hotel for my next time out which is a couple of months away.
This was the last day out and Diana had stayed over. We got up, ready and then out later than we planned.
We went to the Retro Bar for  breakfast.  The breakfast there is great and really sets you up for the day. Diana took a picture of me with one.


  
We had a lovely day. One thing I noticed about Diana, she seems to look younger every time I see her along with having a beautiful look.    I love being able to go out with my friends, but I always worry about how I look and I know I look masculine and a bit awkward.
We finished the day with a meal in Eden. Then after a couple of drinks, Diana had to leave.
I went for a couple more drinks before I  called it a night.
I guess writing this post and the last one was difficult, but I do feel better about myself. I just have to see what 2013 brings. I have some ideas ideas for when I am out in future. I want to do some sketches of places and things I see. I'll have to practice drawing outside which I've started.
To finish I feel better about myself and things in my life seemed to have settled down for now. I need to keep busy and just take each day as it comes, but also find myself and be the best person I can.
I am beginning to understand the phrase 'As above so below'.  

Love and Light
xx

2 comments:

Diana Richards said...

thanks for the nice comments Karen, see you soon xxx Di

Tawny Karen said...

You are welcome Di. x