Saturday 21 August 2010

Very Annoying

Just had a great night out with my friends Kate and Diana.
One thing that really annoyed me was the way another Tgirl decided to sum me up because she hadn't seen me before and didn't know me. Basically she reckoned I have no friends or confidence to really get outside and live 24/7 when I am out and she would help me. Talk about bossy and treating me like an idiot, I didn't bother arguing just said what I do. I do what I do because I love living and have some wonderful friends and this blog I hope reflects that. I really don't have much time for people on power trips and it really is sad when that person is trans.
Better get some sleep busy day ahead

4 comments:

Kay Denise. said...

After chatting to you earlier tonite, I realise this person thought she was the answer to all our questions and a know it all to boot. Clearly she needs to get on with her own life and sort her head out to boot! There are words to describe this type of person, but alas I am suppose to be a lady therefore must refrain! LOL. Was nice to see you and look forward to your next visit. BIG hugs. xxxx

Debbie K said...

I know who I would sooner have as a friend!
Unasked for assumptions can really hurt.
She may be ona a power trip but she has no power over you, I just know you can rise above her cruel untrue comments.
Debbie x

Diana Richards said...

I know the person concerned and believe me, a carrot is worth more !
xxx

Karen said...

Thanks Kay, Debbie and Diana.
She really was annoying and to be honest I should have just walked away, but I really couldn't believe what I was hearing. The horrible thing is anybody getting the courage to go out for the first time could be put of if she got her claws into them.