Wednesday 11 July 2012

Wandering {2)

Friday

I had a quite day by myself. A bit of shopping. I was looking for clothes for Manchester Pride which I hope to attend and spend 2 weeks in Manchester. It's quite a prospect for me and I hope to learn more about myself.
I spent the morning clothes shopping, but still couldn't find a handbag I liked.
In the afternoon I decided to take a walk out to Sport City and the Etihad Stadium home of Manchester City. I managed to get a photo balancing the camera on a wheelie bin.


I had a few strange looks but no one bothered me. Probably thought whats that strange woman up to, but more than likely they thought something else.
It was an interesting walk and I had gone out of the city center I felt really pleased with myself. I have always loved exploring places to see what I might find.
That evening back in The Village I met up with a few girls and I'm sad to say I can't remember their names. One Tgirl came out to her boss's sister who for some reason was in Naps with a friend. It was nice bumping into Pip who I'd met with my friend Diana at Sparkle last year.
I stayed out longer that I planned to and was looking a bit haggard, but I'd another wonderful day.

Saturday
I met up with Kristina and we had a wonderful day which included a visit to the Alan Turing exhibition at the Manchester Museum. The rain was still pouring down so we took the bus.
That night Kate came out but unfortunately Kristina missed her as she had to get home.

Sunday
It was a beautiful day. The sun finally came out. Most of the day spent relaxing in Taurus with my friends.
This is a bit of a hurried finish to this post. I am now a day away from Sparkle and I think I've put a few problems which have been dogging me of late behind me. There are others on the horizon, but I'll deal with them as they come.
One thing that saddens me is the realization I can never transition. There are times I feel like I  am in agony, emotionally. Perhaps I am a sad case, but I fight to stay alive and stay reasonably happy. This is my life. I don't have what I want, but I do have what I need to face each day, one at a time.
The Judie Tzuke song 'Left Hand Talking' comes to mind for some reason.

Love and Light
Karen xx

No comments: