Thursday 14 April 2011

F & W Sunday and Monday

Sunday
Sunday was a very quiet day I did a bit of shopping. Ended up getting into a sort of conversation with a very drunk woman in Paddy's Goose. It turned out a few of her family were in as well. I decided to make an exit to the hotel. I had to get packed ready to move to The New Union.

Monday

I woke up just before 8 and finished packing. I had to be out of the room by 11am. I was ready by about
9 30am. I didn't want to leave to early. My bag was very heavy and took some creative packing, making sure my male clothing was easy to get to if needed. I do worry that things will go wrong. A lot of people were checking out.
Below a couple of pictures I took in the hotel-

I was told I could check into the New Union about midday so after I checked out I had some time to kill.
I dragged my bag into the Village and went for something to eat in the Olive Deli. Dragging the bag down to the New Union. I got checked in straight away. A lovely man who checked me in, treated me like a lady carrying my bag up to the room. I must admit it was a nice feeling.
That evening I went to Paddy's Goose and got talking to Penny another tgirl and a American based ex-pat. We ended up  speaking about various world events. The ex- pat a nice well mannered bloke asked us about why we were trans. He was gay and as I have found the homosexual community has about as much knowledge   about us as the hetrosexual. Unless you are Transgender I guess you wouldn't except perhaps if your partner is trans. I might be wrong but when people gay or straight ask me about myself  they always seem to be the same questions.
The ex-pat said I looked cute, but thought I would probably look cuter as a bloke and couldn't believe my age when I told him. I guess there was a compliment in there somewhere. I told him I wasn't gay and he accepted that with a few more questions. To be honest I don't really like sex. It reminds me of who I am and something I can't change. The drive is virtually gone and very rarely do I feel it. I think I know why but that I think is far enough. I don't have a problem generally as a bloke, it's just there are somethings that bring things into a really sharp painful focus.
The night came to an end and I left Penny and the ex-pat who I think went to New York-New York club.
The next day, Tuesday I had plans for a daytrip away from Manchester.

No comments: