Saturday 9 April 2011

F& W Thursday

I got up after a wonderful first night out. I didn't really care about sleep, but I did manage about 6 hours. I decided to take a wander. Diana who was staying at the New Union was having a bit of a lie in. The plan was to meet up with Kate and Kitty at the Trafford Centre.
I went out for a wander and then met up with Diana. We drove out to the Trafford Centre to meet up with Kate and Kitty. Out shopping we went in M&S. Kitty needed some new shoes and I got a pleasant surprise in the shoe section. They were doing wider fit shoes. The only problem was they still only go up to a size 8. Even though that was still to small I decided to try one on. I might be lucky a size 8 in the wider fit might just fit. Well imagine my delight when I found it was to big. I found a 7.5 that was very comfortable. Another shop where I can buy shoes.
In between shopping we went for a meal in a Spanish restaurant. Below is a picture of me and Kate. I am wearing glasses because I couldn't read the menu.
I think the picture shows how happy I was. If Diana reads this, thanks for taking the photo.
Some more shopping and then we went back to Kate and Kitty's where we had a lovely evening meal courtesy of our wonderful hostesses.
It came time for Diana and myself to get back to the Village. A drink in Paddy's Goose and then Naps which we were surprised to find open. The fantastic second day ended. I said goodnight to Diana and thought about Friday.
Leeds was next and First Friday.

2 comments:

Diana Richards said...

My pleasure - those specs really suit you !
x Di

Tawny Karen said...

Thanks Diana. Must admit I was surprised when I saw the photo. I suppose they don't look to bad.