Monday 25 July 2011

Saturday Evening (ST4)

Saturday Evening

After the park event Diana met up with 2 friends of hers Kate and Jen and we had a meal in Taurus. It had certainly been a busy day. We decided to eat early to try and miss the crowd and rush. Afterwards it was back to the hotel for a change. This would be the third night in a row I would wear a dress. Very unusual for me. Back in the Village Diana, Kate, Jen and myself had a wander up Canal St. In The View looking out the window someone made a comment about all the straight people sitting outside taking sneaky pictures, laughing and staring at the various Tgirls who passed by.

There was a suggestion that Tgirls should start taking pictures of straight people on Canal St and start a group on a social networking site with the best pictures.

Could imagine going up to one and saying.

‘Excuse me are you straight. We don’t get many down here. Can I take your picture.’ Perhaps turn the tables.

I think it’s quite sad when someone takes a sneaky picture without your permission. Are their lives that sad. Perhaps turning the tables like that would not be a good idea and only cause problems.

After we left The View we met Emma and her wife. Emma had be out for a week and with her wife and had been touring Southeast England

It had been a long day and coupled with the past few days it was starting to take it’s toll on me. I wasn’t feeling to good and in a bit of pain.

It was getting busier and when we went to Baa Baa I decided it would be better if I went back to the hotel and got some sleep.

I found out later that the queue for Naps went round the corner and inside you could barely move.

I was glad in the morning I’d turned in early as I got a really good sleep.

No comments: