Wednesday 27 July 2011

Sunday (ST5)

Sunday Afternoon

Sunday the last day of Sparkle. Most people would be departing for home. There wasn’t really any hurry for Diana and myself. I’ve realised in previous posts that I’ve said I was up and out before Diana. The reason being it takes me longer to get ready and I don’t like to keep people waiting if they are ready to go out, plus for me being in Manchester is like waking up on Christmas morning when I was a kid. I love getting up, getting ready and going out in the morning. Sorry Diana if you read this I wasn’t inferring anything.

We spent some time with Kate S, Diana’s friend I had met on Saturday evening. Kate had to get home in the afternoon. It really was a pleasure to meet Kate and Diana’s other friend Jen on the Saturday.

After Kate left we went to Suki and Kate C’s house for a barbeque. This is getting confusing with more than one Kate.

We had both been out to Kate and Suki’s house a couple of times. They are both wonderful friends and it’s always a pleasure and a honour to be invited to their home.

Emma and her wife were there when we arrived. It was nice to see them.

The rain held off and we had a lovely afternoon in the garden with Kate in charge of the barbeque and doing a great job.

Unfortunately the afternoon came to an end. Emma and Mrs E had to make their way home. Emma’s trip round England had come to an end which must have been amazing.

We then had to say our goodbye’s to Kate and Suki and make our way back to The Village.


Sunday Evening

The Village wasn't as quiet as we thought it might be. Naps was open and what was surprising upstairs was open. So it was up for a dance.
We didn't stay to late.
It had been a really nice way to end Sparkle. Writing this I must admit I feel a bit down remembering. I still had 3 nights left which I will record here despite it now getting a bit difficult, but I'll regret it if I don't

No comments: