Monday 1 August 2011

Monday, Tuesday, (ST6)

Monday

Diana would be making her way home but that would not be until the evening. She checked out of the hotel and I helped get her luggage to the car. After breakfast we went for a wander and a bit of shopping.
I got a really nice top and jeans. There was a particular pair of shoes Diana was looking for, but unfortunately we didn't find them except for a pair which were very expensive.
That evening I could resist wearing my new purchases when we went for a meal in Eden.


(Above a  picture of Diana, looking great with that beautiful smile)

It came time for Diana to head for home which and that would leave me on my own. I was sad to see her go, but she would be back out on Wednesday.
After seeing Diana off. I would attempt to remove my nails which would cause me some problems and and quite a bit of worry.

Tuesday

I had decided to take a trip to Leeds on the train.  I had an uneventful journey. The train was quite busy which does make me a bit nervous, but I really had no need to be. I did do quite a bit of shopping and got some good advice at a busy MAC concession.
Lunch was at a very quite Fibre in the gay quarter.
  (Outside the Corn Exchange Leeds)

I decided to try and beat the rush hour and headed back to Manchester.
Back in Manchester I took a wander along to Afflecks Market and found a stall that sold crystals and such like. I had a really nice chat with the man who owned it. I bought a really nice bracelet and heart shaped quartz pendant.
When I got back to The Village it was very quiet almost empty. I decided to just have a couple of drinks and an early night.
Wednesday would be my last day, but I'll leave that for one last post on this trip out.

No comments: