Thursday 10 January 2013

Blues Resistance and Light (2)

It's taken some time to get to the 2nd part of my musings about my last time out in 2012. The end of 2012 was a tough time for me and the start of 2013 was not great. I've had some very dark thoughts on how I will continue on, but I know that there will always be resistance in life to over come and also there are certain things I will have to put up resistance against. This I hope will generate light that will lead my way forward.
Below are some pictures of the last few days out in Manchester and Leeds.






Leeds




I had a wonderful day out shopping in Leeds



A photo of the banner promoting World Aids Day. I've met a few people on my travels afflicted with this terrible virus and how they cope is an inspiration. We all have our problems and for me when I see something like the above I know mine are very small.
Love and Light
Karen xx 

No comments: