Tuesday 16 December 2008

Early Christmas Part One

I had another fantastic weekend down in Manchester which culminated with the Northern Angels Christmas Meal.
On the Friday, with Lisa and Diana we went out to the Trafford Centre for some shopping. I spent to much at the MAC counter again. One of the assistants applied some of the blusher to my cheeks that I was interested in. It was a nice touch, I've seen sro many women trying all sorts of make up at counters, it was nice to join them.
Lisa had a make over booked so Diana and myself went for a wander.
I bought a nice pair of black boots which are so comfortable.
We caught up with Lisa and went for something to eat. 3 girls out shopping, at the beginning of the year I never thought I'd be doing this, now when in Manchester I just go shopping without a second thought as Karen. I say without a second thought, I've always been with either Diana or Lisa or both, but that was about to change.
It was back to the hotel and a quick change and out to Naps.
In the end I think the day had caught up with Lisa so I ended up going to meet Diana in Naps on my own. We stayed to the death and I got back to the hotel sometime after 4am. On the way back I passed within 20 feet of a group of teenagers. In K mode that would have worried me at one time. If the worst came to the worst I knew I could get to the hotel and cause a commotion. I walked passed with no problem, there was a couple of girls among them and one seemed to be getting her face snogged off.
One thing I should do is get another attack alarm, the last one didn't work.
That was the end of another fantastic night out. It would be about 5 hours sleep and up for another day that capped a wonderful year for me.

No comments: